IGNOU grade card dispatch statusIGNOU Grade Card - The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a national open university provides a series of knowledgeable and skillful programs to the students who want to make a career in specific research. They have qualified faculties to give proper guidance to the students. The various courses contain exact details to the researchers to further study in particular field. The study – audio materials provided by the university also plays an important role to gain the knowledge.
IGNOU conducts different examination twice in a year time by time. Students have to fill the examination form along with requisite examination fees within prescribed time limit. Students, who missed the due date, may submit the form with late fee decided by the IGNOU authority. After successful completion of the exam, the university declared the result.
The result of the course is given in the form of Grade Card. Grade card includes all details during the course period carried by the student. It includes final marks of theory subjects, practical subjects, and marks of the assignments submitted between the terms (semester). The university has obtained the easy way to find the result as well as Grade Card by online visiting the website.
Grade Card contains combined marks of the assignments and other examinations. IGNOU has developed the site in such a way so that all candidates show the result by program wise.
Indira Gandhi National Open University Application Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University, established by an Act of Parliament in 1985. IGNOU is the National Resource Centre for Open and Distance Learning with international recognition and presence. The university offers numerous courses along with study materials and various assignments.Before appearing in the examination, the students have to submit specified assignments to the IGNOU. It is quite necessary for the students to submit requisite assignments and examination fee. Filling an examination form is necessary to all students who want to appear in the examination and want to acquire hall ticket.
How to furnish examination form:Examination form should be filled with necessary details such as enrollment number, program code, course code, etc. Students have to pay examination fee in accordance to examination. Examination fee of Rs.60/- per course is to be paid by the candidate through Demand Draft drawn in favor of IGNOU payable at the city of the regional center where candidate wants to submit examination form.
Dates to be remembered for filling up Examination Form:1) For June examination:
- Students may submit examination form from 1st March to 31st march without any late fee.
- Students may submit examination form from 1st April to 20th April with late fee of Rs. 300/-
- Students may submit examination form from 21st April to 30th April with late fee of Rs. 500/-
- Students may submit examination form from 1st May to 15th May with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
2) For December examination:
- Students may submit examination form from 1st September to 30th September without any late fee.
- Students may submit examination form from 1st October to 20th October with late fee of Rs. 300/-
- Students may submit examination form from 21st October to 31st April with late fee of Rs. 500/-
- Students may submit examination form from 1st November to 15th November with late fee of Rs. 1000/-