Share this on WhatsApp
Becoming a Scientist is My Ambition :
- My aim in life is to become a scientist
- My role model is our Former President Abdul Kalam
- I want to achieve something in life
- Creating a revolution in Science is my greatest ambition in life
- My parents support me a lot in making my ambition true
Becoming a Scientist is My Ambition : (Short Essay)
Life without ambition is like a gun without target. Each and everyone should have an ambition and should march towards it. Likewise, the ambition of my life is to become a Scientist. Right from my childhood I like Science a lot and I fascinate the subject very much. Whenever I see an advancement in Science I am astonished and I myself want to be the reason for a great change. Becoming a Scientist is my ambition because becoming one would help me in bringing out a solution to some problem in the society. There are many environment issues like Global Warming, unforeseen disasters, pollution and so on. I want to focus my mind on studying the root cause of such issues and find a solution to these issues as a Scientist in future.
Becoming a Scientist is My Ambition : (Brief Essay)
Having an ambition in life is very important. Life without an ambition would become meaningless. If we are studying today, there should be an end point to reach and we should be definite about it.
As a young student, I aspire to become a scientist like Einstein and Edison. There are hardly few people who do not know Thomas Alva Edison and Albert Einstein. Their contributions to the world are endless and I want to become a scientist whose inventions and findings serve the society like theirs.
Such a thought came into my mind 2 years ago when I learnt the hardship Edison underwent to invent the Light Bulb. If he had thought his experiments pointless, we would not enjoy such a comfort today. Similarly, I want to become a great scientist whose findings would serve a great cause to the whole world one day.
There are a lot of problems in the world that are just half solved or not solved. My ambition to become a scientist is to be an innovator in future. I want to redefine many concepts that would bring new meaning to Science. I want to become a notable Scientist worldwide and I wish to be honored in the future.
I have never thought my ambition to become a dream alone. I strongly believe in the words of our Former President Abdul Kalam, who is also a great Scientist –
“You have to dream before your dreams come true”
I will definitely become a Scientist one day and make my parents, teachers and nation proud that day!
Incoming search terms:
- essay on my ambition in life to become a scientist
- my ambition scientist
- essay on my aim in life to become a scientist
- my ambition in life is to become a scientist
- my dream to become a scientist
- i want to become a scientist essay
- essay on when i grow up i want to be a scientist
- essay on i want to be a scientist
- i want to become a scientist because
- my aim to become a scientist
(Visited 5,534 times, 88 visits today)